Sent: 10 January 2017 2:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AoC Conference 8th Feb

Sue and I are staying over on the 7th.

Regards

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall
Examinations Manager
New College
New College Drive
Swindon
SN3 1AH

T: 01793732876
M: 07815828323
F: 01793436437

Centre 66528
[cid:image006.png@01D26766.F696AA80]
Learners found with mobile/smart phones
on their person during an exam risk disqualification

Sent: 10 January 2017 14:36
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AoC Conference 8th Feb

Hi everyone
Just looking at the AoC Exams officers conference on the 8th Feb - one day now, is everyone travelling on the morning or staying over on the 7th?
Thanks
Sally

--
Mrs Sally Graham
Examinations and Data Officer

Access to Music Ltd:
Registered office: Head Office, 68 Heath Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham, B9 4AR, Registered Company No: 2749258:

This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of New College Swindon.

Please consider the environment and don't print this email unless you really need to.