Sent: 23 January 2017 14:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reading software

Hi everyone
Can anyone recommend or suggest a reading software they use for the GCSE English or Maths exams?  We use Pearson and we would need to request a modified paper as a pdf to be able to use the Orato software, just wondering if anyone else had used them with a Pearson GCSE exam paper and how it worked
Thanks
Sally

--
Mrs Sally Graham
Examinations and Data Officer

Access to Music Ltd:
Registered office: Head Office, 68 Heath Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham, B9 4AR, Registered Company No: 2749258:
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.<Br>
For more information please visit <a href="http://www.mimecast.com">http://www.mimecast.com