Oops – did not know that. We regularly have staff members doing quals and sitting external exams as part of mandatory CPD.

Sent: 17 January 2017 11:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Staff taking GCSEs

It’s in the blue book, page 9.

Joyce Forster | Examinations Officer

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College
Vane Terrace | Darlington | DL3 7AU
01325 461315  | DDI 01325 376452 | [log in to unmask]

Sent: 17 January 2017 11:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Staff taking GCSEs

Hello

Can anyone tell me where in the JCQ booklet does it tell you that if you have a member of staff who is studying qualifications at your centre, they should find an alternative venue to sit their exams?

Many thanks

Mandy Ogden
Examinations Officer
Doncaster College and University Centre
Registry | The Hub | Chappell Drive | Doncaster | DN1 2RF
T: 01302 553524

http://www.don.ac.uk

Doncaster College and University Centre

Yeovil College supports Fundamental British Values. Email Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Yeovil College, Mudford Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 4DR.