The University of Northampton is holding a revalidation event for our credit-bearing semester or year-long programmes for EU and International exchange students held here at the University of Northampton and we are looking for an academic who is working on something similar at their own institution.

The event is to be held on Monday 20 February 2017 at the University of Northampton.

We pay an honorarium of £150 plus all reasonable expenses but you will need proof of eligibility to work in the UK.

If you are interested please send your CV and any further information about appropriate experience to Pam Dimmock at [log in to unmask] Can you please also state whether you have any contact with the University of Northampton. Please quote the subject line of this post in your response.

Kind regards

Pam Dimmock