We require an External Panel Members for a one-day approval event on Tuesday 7th March 2017 at Royal Holloway International Study Centre, based at Royal Holloway, University of London.

The programme being put forward for approval is the re-structured International Foundation Year, which consists of the following three pathways:

- Arts & Social Sciences
- Management & Economics
- Sciences

We require a panel member for the Sciences pathway, with a focus on Physics and/or Computer Science.

Previous approval panel experience is desirable and applicants should be knowledgeable in the subject areas. Experience in Level 3 programmes is also desirable.

Expressions of interest (with an attached current CV) should be sent to Alison Garrod: [log in to unmask]

Please do not reply directly to this email.

Thank you.