Dear Colleagues

In conjunction with Weill Cornell Medicine and Maimonides Medical Center we will be hosting our second IDEAL Collaboration conference from 4th-5th May 2017 at the New York Academy of Medicine, New York, USA.

The theme of the meeting is "Research, Regulation, and Reimbursement in Surgery and Technologies"

Provisional information is now available on our website http://www.ideal-collaboration.net/ideal-conference-2017/ where you can also download a flyer for distribution to your networks.

We would be grateful if you could share this information on Twitter @IDEALCollab #IDEAL2017

We will update the information on our website and by Twitter as the programme is finalised and Abstract submission opens.

Many thanks

Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

BW

Allison

Allison Hirst
IDEAL Collaboration Project Manager

Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences
University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
OXFORD, OX3 9DU
www.nds.ox.ac.uk