* Apologies for cross posting *

Dear all,

We have a few spaces left on our free training course, ‘Digital Projects: An introduction to managing them’, on Tuesday 14 February, 10.00am-1.30pm at the Museum of London.

Using their two latest projects: the Fire of London website and the Great Fire 1666 Minecraft experience as case studies, Rhiannon Looseley and Josh Blair will provide top tips for successfully navigating some of the pitfalls of big projects with short deadlines. If you would like further information about the course, please visit our website. You can book on via this link. I’ve also attached an outline for the course to this email.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact my colleague Alec Ward, MDO Digital & Communications: [log in to unmask].

All the best,

Rachael

Rachael Crofts
Museum Development Officer: Audiences
Museum of London Docklands
No 1 Warehouse
West India Quay
London E14 4AL
Tel: 020 7001 9876
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

P Before printing, please think about the environment

Rachael Crofts
Museum Development Officer (Audiences)
Museum of London Docklands
No 1 Warehouse
West India Quay
London E14 4AL
Tel: 020 7001 9876 / 07540 122540
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

P Before printing, please think about the environment

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +