Hi

Toynbee Hall is looking to appoint a digital design agency to create a digital platform as part of our heritage interpretation plan. Please see the attached brief for more information. All enquiries should go through our project managers, details in the brief. The deadline for proposals is 10 Feb.

Please share with anyone you think might be interested.

Many thanks
Eleanor
Eleanor Sier
Heritage Learning and Participation Manager
For a future without poverty
We have moved. All of our advice & community projects and services are now operating from our temporary offices on Old Castle St. See our new address below
T 0207 392 2986
E [log in to unmask]
W www.toynbeehall.org.uk
Twitter
Facebook
Just Giving
Toynbee Hall 52 Old Castle Street, London E1 7AJ
Toynbee Hall is a community organisation that pioneers ways to reduce poverty and disadvantage in the East end of London.
Need help? Call: 020 7247 6943 or Email: [log in to unmask]
Notice and Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication from [log in to unmask] is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by [log in to unmask] and others authorised to receive it. If you are not [log in to unmask] you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET