From: The Disability-Research Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Narelle Warren [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 January 2017 11:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Anyone know of or conducting research into assistance animals?

Hi,

I believe Olga Solomon has worked in this area: reference is below. Pauleen Bennett has also done a lot of work on human-animal relationships: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/psychology/staff/profile?uname=P2Bennett

 Kind regards,

Narelle

 Solomon, O. (2010). What a dog can do: Children with autism and therapy dogs in social interaction. Ethos38(1), 143-166.

--
NARELLE WARREN
PhD

School of Social Sciences
Faculty of Arts
Level 4, 20 Chancellors Walk (Menzies Building)
Clayton Campus
Monash University VIC 3800
Australia

T: + 61 3 9903 4046
E: [log in to unmask]

You can also find me on the web at: http://profiles.arts.monash.edu.au/narelle-warren/

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners, and Elders past and present, of all the lands on which Monash University operates.