Hi,

I am wanting to hold a few webinars free of charge for the NDIS in Australia – I have organised an expert presenter and I will just be the host.

Zoom.us is an absolutely amazing video conferencing and webinar platform – I have been trying it out lately and the quality is way superior to Skype for Business and better still their admin and controls are fully accessible to the vision impaired with a screen reader.

Zoom is free for 1 to 1 use but I anticipate that we could have between 2500 and 5000 people wanting to join the webinar based on previous official NDIS webinars and the platform costs thousands per month for that many people to connect.

I know in Australia that Arnet, the backbone IT for Universities and many educational institutions has a group installation of Zoom and perhaps a nice Uni Department or lecturer might be able to do some community support and let us use the platform.

Unfortunately UTAS in Tasmania where I have a relative in IT has chosen Skype rather than Zoom and I have had some very bad experiences with Skype recently.

Maybe some international institutions even have a Uni deal with Zoom and could loan out the facility.

If anyone can assist then please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Recognition for your assistance and sponsorship can be provided in all promotions and the event itself.

Thanks,

Dale.

Dale Reardon

Founder, My Disability Matters

The new social network for the Disability Community

Friends, family, carers and businesses welcome

Phone: 03 6286 7305 | 0420 277 457 | Skype: dale.reardon

Twitter: @audisability | Linkedin | Facebook

logo 500px