Hi all,

I am looking for a new publisher for a book I have recently finished writing on dyslexia and success.

This will be my 10th book on dyslexia (check me out on amazon).

I am currently completing a one year PhD by published work, on dyslexia, traumatic schooling and career success. My day job is a senco in a primary school.

Any ideas or contacts would be gratefully received.

I am dyslexic myself.

Thank you

Neil Alexander-Passe