1   3   5      6   4   2

Today's bright light is a circle around the number 8 and the Son tonight.
http://bit.ly/2iBzbAE

on the first day of Christmikah I lit the Burning Bush and proved
Exodus predicted 9/11

on the second day I tried to explain Y, and talked a little about
God's glowing why

on the third night I shared Samson's fight, of bringing liberty back
to this land of prophesy

the fourth day was supposed to be all about heaven, but instead it was
religion and science

the fitfth day I shared with you the light of the world, at
least, how it looks to me

today is day six, the day of the creation of adam; and hear: it's
about the time the world see

"let freedom ring" and "let the music set you free" give off bright light,
herein is the key to winning the fight

the fire of the first day still pumps through our veins, i see it
being sent every which way

           this wall of jericho, the sound of silence and the darkness
are one--all about now

please--use this bright light for it makes peace from what was once a fight

the sirens of revelation are blaring, morning bells are ringing and
all that's left is a question "who will take the prize?"

Morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing.