Dear Christopher, it is a troll, or a group of trolls diffusing religious deliriums in this list. The same thing occurred some months ago. The only (partial and temporary) defense is the introduction of their names in the spam filter. In addition to ask the admins to delete the trolls' addresses, obviously.

GMValent

I don't want to be intolerant, but is there some reason there are regular posts about religious idols and Biblical narrative on this list lately? I find them utterly unrelated to anything else on the list.