Dear Critters,
may this Mr Dobrin be definitely removed by this mailing list please? His
misuse of it is becoming quite unacceptable. Is there a way to handle this?
Thank you.
--
Kind regards,

Davide Cirillo

—————
Joint PhD Candidate
Human Geography (University of Padova)
Social & Cultural Anthropology (VU Amsterdam)