Hi folks,

Just a quick note to say that we're onto the last few tickets for the Clinical Psychology Fringe Festival events. All the events are free and you can check them out here - www.psychologyfringe.com<http://www.psychologyfringe.com>

I'll be chatting about it for a few minutes on BBC Radio Merseyside tonight at 9pm on this show - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04nbb00 and this is likely to generate a few more sales, so if you do want to come along to any of it, please get your tickets booked asap.

Ste

Dr Stephen Weatherhead
Clinical Psychologist, Chartered with the BPS, HCPC registered
Clinical Tutor
Editor, Clinical Psychology Forum

Twitter - @SteWeatherhead<https://twitter.com/SteWeatherhead>
www.walkthetalk2015.org<http://www.walkthetalk2015.org/>
www.neurofamilymatters.co.uk<http://www.neurofamilymatters.co.uk/>

Faculty of Health & Medicine
Clinical Psychology - Division of Health Research
C15, Furness College
Lancaster University
Lancaster, Lancashire
LA1 4YG