Following up on this, seems there weren’t any responses.

Anyone out there have an MTF file for a K2 at 200 keV?

Happy new year,
-gabe

On Oct 26, 2015, at 7:02 AM, Zhuolun LI <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know how can I find the MTF of K2-summit at 200kV?
Will it change a lot for the post-processing stage (or particle polishing stage) if I use the MTF of K2-summit at 300kV?
I'd appreciate if someone could send me the curve.

Best Regards

Zhuolun LI

PhD student
Institut de Minéralogie, de Physique des Matériaux, et de Cosmochimie (IMPMC)
Sorbonne Universités - Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Univ Paris VI)
CNRS UMR 7590, IRD UMR 206, MNHN
Campus Jussieu, Tour 22-23 507
CC 115, 4, Place Jussieu, 75005, Paris, France
Tel: +33 144275072
E-mail: [log in to unmask]