I would try harder to get an MR solution from your best homologue.

Things I would do..
1] Check data quality - CCP4I2 gives you a good report - Are there ice rings? strange wilson plot? missing low resolution data?  etc etc..

2] is there Non xrystallographic translation? ccould you have the spece group wrong?

2] have you used chainsaw or sculptor to trim the model? looked carefully at sequence alignments? how do the known structures align?

You might well be able to find the Fe positions from anomalous scattering if you have reasonably good data .
Eleanor