I would ask Steve Gamblin or Phil Walker - they had some done last year.

or

On 28 January 2017 at 15:26, Nicholas Larsen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,
I'm sorry if this is off topic, but it might be of interest to general audience.  I want to get one of our crystal structures etched in glass.  Can anyone help recommend a company that can provide this service?  BioEtch had come highly recommended to me, but unfortunately their website currently shows they are experiencing equipment malfunction and it's unclear when they would be up and running again.

Thanks for any suggestion!
Nick

[This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information of H3 Biomedicine. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message including any attachments, without copying, using, or distributing any of the information contained therein. This e-mail message should not be interpreted to include a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate an agreement, contract or other legal document, nor to reflect an intention to be bound to any legally-binding agreement or contract.]