Thank you for the reply.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 9:07 PM, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Pooja,

A few remarks:

-        Matthews does not show 4 chains in the asymmetric unit, it suggests 4 chains. However, in reality it can be more or less chains, although rare, 75% solvent (2 chains) is not unheard of.

-        An initial Rfree of 38% is ok, 32% after refinement is a bit high

-        Disordered loops do exist and you may have to live with them (not be able to build them).

-        To correct for anisotropy, I suggest the staraniso server from global phasing.

-        Unless you ran your molecular replacement in P1, Zanuda will confirm the space group you choose for MR. So run MR in P1 (if your symmetry is not too high) and run Zanuda again. (Have someone) look critical at the assigned space group and assess whether another choice might also be possible.

Good luck!

Herman