http://www.shakespearedocumented.org/exhibition/document/account-master-great-wardrobe-recording-issue-red-cloth-shakespeare-and-his

http://www.shakespearedocumented.org/exhibition/document/king-james-establishes-kings-men-warrant-under-privy-seal

http://www.shakespearedocumented.org/exhibition/document/king-james-establishes-kings-men-warrant-under-signet-seal

On 20 January 2017 at 12:46, Robin Hamilton <[log in to unmask]com> wrote:

dave, could you expand on this:

In all but one of the lists of the Kin's Men in WS's life his name is first, followed by Burbage. Burbage is there as principal actor, WS as principal writer.

... especially, "WS as principal writer".

How many lists?  Where?  I'm intrigued, but I can't seem to find any examples on the Web.

Robin.

[I'd have responded sooner, but I thought I could track it down.  No luck ...  :-(   R.]