Hi, David, that's an excellent page from Robin P Williams' Mary Sidney Society site.

Seventeen years ago I began research for a play about Mary Sidney (who I believed had written 'Shakespeare's' works).  Ten years later I found Robin P Williams' book:  Sweet Swan of Avon:  Did a Woman Write Shakespeare? (Wilton Circle Press), and that book has augmented my research up to and including the present day.  Williams' book is fact-packed, richly readable, creative, logical and straightforward.  I highly recommend it.  It's now available in paperback (used, about £7) and kindle (about £9).  Reading everything you can on her website is a great place to begin -- and if you're still interested, you may decide to invest in her book.

Have fun!

Judy