Talisman: A Journal of Poetry and Poetics has a new issue #45--2017 online at http://www.talismanmag.net with a Basil King section and the characteristic Talisman array of interesting poetry and essays. Burt Kimmelman did a great job of editing for publisher/editor Ed Foster a section on my work which, besides including a 34 poem series ("Not Even Rabbits Go Down This Hole (preverbs)") and seven axial drawings from the Dakini-Duende Series (2016), has an intro by Burt and eleven essays/statements on my work by Vyt Bakaitis, William Benton, Edward S. Casey, Andrew Joron, Robert Kelly, Burt Kimmelman,  Kimberly Lyons, Murat Nemet-Nejat,  Carter Ratcliff, Gary Shapiro and Charles Stein. (Talisman House is also the publisher of one of the three volumes of preverbs out last year: "The Daimon of the Moment (preverbs)".)

Harriet Blog featured a short presentation of the Talisman section at https://www.poetryfoundation.org/harriet/2017/01/talisman-features-special-section-on-george-quasha/.

I'm especially impressed by, and grateful for, the variety of careful approaches to discussing the poetics of "preverbs" and other work (discussions of "axial stones" and "Ainu Dreams" as well).

GQ

--
George Quasha
124 Station Hill Road