Dear BoB admin,

We hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. We’re delighted to say that usage reports for the upgraded BoB system, beginning 14 October 2016, are now available to our admins.

To access, simply follow the instructions below:

•	Sign into TRILT using the same account details you use for BoB: http://bufvc.ac.uk/tvandradio/trilt/. Schools will need to use their 'buf' account.

•	Go to ‘off-air rep’ on the left hand side of the page

•	Click ‘BoB reports’

•	Set the report type and dates to filter your reports. There are four custom options: ‘programmes recorded’, ‘programmes watched’, ‘clips created’ and ‘users registered’

•	You’ll see the summaries displayed on the screen. To download a full report, click ‘download CSV’

If you need to be set-up to access the reports, then just follow these instructions:

•	Sign into TRILT using the same account details you use for BoB: http://bufvc.ac.uk/tvandradio/trilt/. Schools will need to use their buf account.

•	Once you’re signed in, add your name and email address to the ‘preferences’ section: http://bufvc.ac.uk/tvandradio/trilt/prefs.php. You’ll also need to set your institution in the drop down menu.

•	We’ll need to add some privileges to your account to enable you to access the reports, so then sign out and send an email to [log in to unmask] confirming that you’ve updated your preferences. We’ll then add the privileges to your account.

If you have any questions or need help adding your details to TRILT please don’t hesitate to get in touch: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Markeda Cole
Digital Services Manager

Learning on Screen
Opening up access to moving image and sound since 1948

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: 020 7393 1514

Learning on Screen | @LearnonScreen | @OnDemandBoB | @bobinschools