Hi Sarah

What I do is:

Select History from the dropdown next to the WIKI name in the RH column nect to the WIKI content

Click the latest version:

Then Ctrl-P to print from the window that opens.

Weird but true

Nick

Dept. of Medical & Social Care Education

Maurice Shock Medical Sciences Building

University of Leicester

University Road Leicester

LE1 9HN