From: Assistive Technology interest group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ros Walker
Sent: 24 January 2017 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mindmapping software

Sorry – very delayed response to this – just catching up with this group after the start of term.

At Huddersfield, we have MindView available on a site licence and it is well-received. We are currently having a drive on raising awareness. I can honestly say that students just grin from ear to ear when I show them the capture feature and explain how they can use that to collate and analyse their reading.

I made a little video about it:

https://videohud.cloud.panopto.eu/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=d1c0e7cc-34c2-4c7f-bc72-e2b4f7e29933

All the Best

Ros

Email sig 190916

Tel: 01484 471334

Mob: 07894 049998

Email: [log in to unmask]

Students: https://www.hud.ac.uk/students/it/studentittraining/

Staff: https://www.hud.ac.uk/staff/it/training/

Disability Services: https://www.hud.ac.uk/wellbeing-disability-services/disabilityservices/

IT Training
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH