Part-time (0.7FTE) permanent post based in Chester.

We’re looking for an Archivist to join Cheshire Archives and Local Studies, a shared service of Cheshire East and Cheshire West and Chester councils.

You will join our accredited archive service at an exciting time as we maintain our reputation for the excellence of our collections and customer service while looking forward to delivering our vision for a new relocated service.

You will be a qualified professional archivist with excellent communication skills and undertake the full range of professional archival duties, including accessioning and listing records, digital preservation, responding to enquiries, supervising the public searchroom, training volunteers and taking part in outreach and learning activities.

For an informal discussion about this role please contact Lisa Greenhalgh, Senior Archivist on 01244 972574

Closing date Wednesday 8th February 2017. Job description, person specification and apply online at  https://cosocius.taleo.net/careersection/cwac_external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en-gb