We are a small library, archive & museum – with a few staff, many volunteers and an ambitious digitisation programme. We need an IT support contract to mantain and build upon our current system in light of recent expansion, and would rather a company with experience working with heritage organisations. If anyone can recommend their current supplier, it would be a huge help. Please email me, Meirian Jump, at [log in to unmask]

Apologies for cross posting