Hi Tracey

This may be a controversial response, but I am not sure that I would agree
this is appropriate.  I cannot think it would be easy for either the member
of staff or their colleagues to have to keep going home a number of times
of day and it would surely be very disruptive to the work pattern of all
concerned.

I do believe it is entirely appropriate to provide facilities to breastfeed
within the institution, but mothers who wish to breastfeed have a number of
other options.  You can express milk for use during the times when you are
at work to be given to the baby by someone else.  You can stop
breastfeeding during the day, but still do it in the morning and evening
and any other times you are with the baby and supplement feeding with
bottles during the day.  Alternatively, you could consider reducing your
hours (possibly on a temporary basis) until your baby is not so dependent
on breast milk, if you are determined to carry on and find expressing
difficult.

I would do everything I could to help, but I do not think the idea of going
home on a number of occasions during the day is really helpful to  anyone,
to be honest.