From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emily Holliday
Sent: 12 January 2017 17:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HR Software

Hi all,

Does anyone use recruitment or HR software and if so, do you know of one where you can hide all personal details from hiring managers, including an applicant's name?

We want managers to just receive information that tells them how a candidate meets a person spec but we're struggling to find software that is flexible enough for this.

Many thanks for any help.

Kind regards,
Emily

Emily Holliday
Human Resources Coordinator
University of Sussex Students' Union

T: 01273 873557
W: www.sussexstudent.com<http://www.sussexstudent.com/> - www.twitter.com/ussu<http://www.twitter.com/ussu> - www.facebook.com/thestudentsunion<http://www.facebook.com/thestudentsunion>

Get involved. Be part of something bigger.
[We are an award winning Students' Union]

We'd like to hear what you've got to say about the Students' Union. Send us your comments, suggestions and questions - www.sussexstudent.com/feedback<http://www.sussexstudent.com/feedback>

University of Sussex Students' Union - Company No. 07695765. Charity No. 1147242. VAT Reg No: GB550349551
University of Sussex Students' Union Trading Ltd - Company No. 02146582. VAT Reg No: GB587686269

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/