Apologies for cross-posting. Hopefully this information will be of use.

Best wishes, László

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Huenniger, Dominik (ZVW)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Huenniger, Dominik (ZVW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, 17 December 2016, 17:33
Subject: Call for Applications Early Career Fellowships Fellowships Lichtenberg-Kolleg 2017-2019

Dear friends and colleagues,

I would like to draw you attention to our Early Career Fellowships (starting in October 2017). Maybe some of you would be interested in applying or you know early career scholars who would? I would also be grateful if you could forward this to colleagues and in your networks. Further details below.
The deadline for applications is 12 February 2017.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Hope all is well,
Best wishes and all the best for holidays and for the coming year!
Dominik

The Lichtenberg-Kolleg, the Göttingen Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Sciences, invites applications for up to 10 Early Career Fellowships.
For the period October 2017 to July 2019 we are inviting early career scholars to join one of the research groups for the study of either:
- Globalising the Enlightenment: Knowledge, Culture, Travel, Exchange and Collections, or:
- Human Rights, Constitutional Politics and Religious Diversity, or:
- Moritz Stern Fellowships in Modern Jewish Studies: Cultural, Intellectual and Literary History (in cooperation with the Göttingen Academy of Sciences and Humanities).

Please find more information here:
http://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/early-career-fellowships-2017-19/501529.html

We are looking forward to your applications.

_________________________________

Dr. Dominik Huenniger
Managing Director
Georg-August-University Goettingen
Lichtenberg-Kolleg - the Göttingen Institute for Advanced Study
Geismar Landstraße 11
D-37083 Goettingen
Phone: +49 (0)551 / 39-10626
Fax: +49 (0)551 / 39-1810626