From: WLCG Office <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: 7 December 2016 at 16:40:45 GMT
To: "project-wlcg-cb (Members of the WLCG CB)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: "project-lcg-gdb (LCG - Grid Deployment Board)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "sam-support (SAM support)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: T2 reliability & availability - November 2016

Dear all,

The draft T2 reliability & availability reports for November 2016 are now available at:

http://wlcg-sam.cern.ch/reports/2016/201611/wlcg/

Please check your data and send any comments to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by  17 December.

Any requests for recomputation must be submitted via GGUS within the next 10 calendar days; full details here: https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/ArdaGrid/RequestProfileCorrections

Kind regards,
Cath

WLCG Office