Thanks Tom and good luck in your new role.

Best wishes,
Jeremy

On 24 Dec 2016, at 06:28, Tom Whyntie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all,

As part of wrapping up the GridPP engagement work, I've written up some of the case studies in a document and published it to the CERN-backed Zenodo repository here:

http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.220995

The code used to produce this can be found in our GitHub repository, and I've given the v1.0 release a DOI [1] meaning that it can be cited too:

https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.220998

You can also find the case studies on the website here:

http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/users/case-studies/

Needless to say that all of this would not have been possible without the tremendous support from you all (as noted in the Acknowledgements section), so thank you all for your help over the past few years. As Jeremy said in a recent email, 2017 does indeed look very exciting - particularly regarding engagement with various astrophysics communities - so I will be quite literally watching this space!

Have a great Christmas all, and many thanks once again,

Tom

--------