Hi

I’ve committed a first version of files for CMake. Currently it doesn’t do MATLAB yet. I also have a problem with compiling the STIR registries. Aside from that, it all works :-;

It assumes that you have installed ismrmrd and STIR first.

Note that this is supposed to be driven from the SIRF repo with iUtilities, xSTIR and xGadgetron as subfolders (can be done via submodules but I haven’t done that yet. Locally I just use a symbolic link. Something like

git clone https://github.com/CCPPETMR/SIRF.git

cd SIRF

ln -s ../iUtitilies

ln -s ../xGadgetron

ln -s ../xSTIR

This should not affect anybody yet, except that I had to change pgadgetron.i (and Makefile and pGadgetron.vcxproj) to allow an out-of-source build. See commit

https://github.com/CCPPETMR/xGadgetron/commit/1603735e819918a5cf4f016cafd42abc06bc9153

Those commits are still only on the demo-devel branch of xGadgetron.

Feel free to experiment.

Kris