Hi Evgueni,

thank you very much for fixing it so quickly. I will try it tonight.

Regarding the meanings of the different ISMRMRD flags.
ENCODE_STEP1 - that is the phase encoding along ky
ENCODE_STEP2 - that is the phase encoding along kz (which is only relevant for 3D MR datasets)
AVERAGE - in order to improve SNR or average over multiple motion states to reduce motion artefacts, multiple copies of the same k-space data can be acquired and are then averaged in the reconstruction
SLICE - this is the slice direction but only applies to acquisitions which obtain multiple 2D slices, for a 3D acquisition this would also be 1
CONTRAST - depending on the timing of an MR sequence, different image contrast can be achieved (T1-weighted, T2-weighted,...). One parameter to determine the contrast is the echo time (i.e. time between excitation and gradient/spin echo formation). In one scan, data can be acquired at different echo times (which is for example done when acquiring the fat-water-separated images used for AC calculation). The index "contrast" would then refer to the first, second, third,... echo
PHASE - this varies a little but commonly it is used for different phases of a cardiac cycle. In order to resolve the motion of the heart during the cardiac cycle, the same k-space data is commonly acquired for each part of the cardiac cycle and then labelled with the phase index
REPETITION - this index means that the same k-space is acquired multiple times but not synchronised to the cardiac cycle (otherwise it would be a phase) and not to be averaged in the reconstruction (otherwise it would be an average)

SET and SEGMENT I am also not so sure about because I don't think I have ever come accross it so far.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Kolbitsch
Medical Physics and Metrological Information Technologies