Hi

Draft minutes of the t-con are on

https://1drv.ms/w/s!Aj8GcHAEH3_8gcEt_xppWb5NohLrmw

Please check. I’ve added some action items which you might not expect…

Ben/Casper, possibly you add your example vagrant/docker scripts as an appendix (not required), after adding an Apache license note.

Thanks all for a very good discussion.

David would prefer to shift tcon times to Friday after 3pm UK time. Please  let me know if ok or not.

Enjoy the weekend.

Kris