From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 12 December 2016 at 10:42
To: David Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: SIRF demos

Why do we need demo numbering? If it is to reflect demo’s complexity, we might have to re-number them now and then – do we really want that?

What about three demo folders (basic, intermediate, advanced) that I suggested?

In any case, I believe we need to branch xGadgetron after demos’ renaming/moving , otherwise changes in demos that might be needed in master will not be merged when we merge branches - we will just end up with two different sets of demos.