Hello,

just a few comments and questions about the demos:

-) General
In most demos the function show() is used to display the images. I guess
it was mainly written to use python from the command line. When it is used
in spyder its behaviour is slightly different and I think it should be
adapted. After showing the first image it says "Close Figure 1 window to
continue", but in spyder it continues anyway. Also the explaination on how
many slices there are and what to enter to exit is difficult to see when
using in spyder. Maybe this could be adapted a bit. For example the prompt
"image" could be changed to "Enter slice number [1:4, 0:exit]:"

I am a bit lost in terms of finding out what a specific funtion is
actually doing. What would be the easiest way to find out what the line
"CSMs.calculate(CIs, method = 'SRSS(niter = 10)')" is actually doing, i.e.
find the .py/.cpp file where the coil maps are actually calculated. Is
there an easy search option for it? Ideally I would right-click on it and
select something like "show function" (as in Matlab) but I guess it is a
bit more complicated here.

-) fully_sampled_recon.py
Why are there two slices? and why does fully_sampled_single_chain.py
result in four slices/images? Are they complex?

-) fully_sampled_single_chain
Here RemoveOversampling is added to the ImageReconstructor but usually we
refer to it as a pre-processing step carried out prior to the image
reconstruction. Shall we explain here that it can be added to the
ImageReconstructor or shall it be changed for clarity?

-) fully_sampled_three_chains
The AcquisitionsProcessor object does not yet have a set_input() function.
Could this be added?

-) coil_sensitivity_maps
Do we need the CoilImages object? Can we not replace it by a standard
image reconstruction?

Regards,
Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Kolbitsch
Medical Physics and Metrological Information Technologies