Dear all

Please find the agenda for Thursday’s meeting attached. I will touch base with those who are unable to attend after the meeting to let you know what was discussed and to see if you are able to feed into any areas such as gathering information on numbers of agents etc.

Many thanks

Shonagh

From: Shonagh Maak
Sent: 06 December 2016 18:42
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Agent meeting - 15th December

Dear all

Further to my email of the 21st November, I am pleased to confirm the arrangements for the SUIG agent meeting:

Date:                     15th December 2016

Time:                    10.30 – 14.30 with lunch provided

Location:             Court room, Cottrell Building, University of Stirling

http://www.stir.ac.uk/about/getting-here/

Please note that parking on campus is extremely limited at the moment due to ongoing building works. I would advise those of you who can travel by public transport to considering doing so! There is a shuttle bus that runs every 10 minutes between the University and Stirling train station.

I have received apologies from Glasgow, Napier, QMU and HWU but will circulate a summary of the meeting to those who were unable to attend.

Finally, if anyone has any items they wish to be added to the agenda then please let me know.

Many thanks

Shonagh Maak

Internationalisation Manager

University of Stirling

Stirling FK9 4LA

T: +44 (0) 1786 466801

E:  [log in to unmask]

W: www.stir.ac.uk

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2015
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.