Dear experts,

I am running a two sample t-test in SPM8, but I am getting the following error when I am selecting the SPM.mat file in the Result module and I am not able to set the contrast and have a look at the results:

Error using image
Invalid datatype for Image CData. Numeric or logical matrix required for image CData.

Error in spm_conman (line 630)
            hDesMtxIm = image((varargin{2}.nKX+1)*32);

Error in spm_conman (line 599)
            spm_conman('ImDesMtx',xX,H.hDesMtxAx)       %-Depict DesMtx

Error in spm_conman (line 467)
    [F,cF] = spm_conman('Initialise','on',SPM,STATmode,n,Prompt,Mcstr,OK2chg);

Error in spm_getSPM (line 260)
    [Ic,xCon] = spm_conman(SPM,'T&F',Inf,...

Error in spm_results_ui

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

​The setting of the model and estimation run with no problems.

Please advise on how to solve this problem,

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Bianca