Dear Jim

User specified multiple regressors are not convolved with the HRF. Note however that by default all regressors, except for the constant, are considered as being of interest, and are being used to define the mask in which the AR(1) model is estimated. This can be changed, but unfortunately not via the batch interface. Most people don’t care about this but if you decide to do so, you should modify the following fields in SPM.mat  before model estimation:

I.e.

load SPM.mat

SPM.xX.iC=ColumnsOfRealInterest
SPM.xX.iG=ColumnsOfNoInterest