The School of Psychology at Cardiff University is currently seeking to appoint up to FOUR outstanding individuals at Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Reader or Professor level who can complement and extend our research and impact strengths, and provide engaging teaching. We seek applicants in the following areas to strengthen and link our current internationally competitive research themes:

1. Social Psychology & Environmental Psychology
2. Neuroscience (including computational neuroscience and behavioural neuroscience).
3. Health Psychology & Human Development (including dementia and developmental imaging)
4. Cognitive Science

For more information, please visit http://psych.cf.ac.uk/aboutus/jobs.html

The School of Psychology have access to state-of-the-art brain imaging facilities at Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Centre (CUBRIC, http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/cubric). CUBRIC houses up to 200 researchers, 4 human MRI systems (2 x Siemens Prisma, 1 x Siemens Connectom, 1 x Siemens 7T), MEG, EEG, TMS, tDCS, a clinical research unit and testing labs.