Dear Heidi,

I don't anticipate any particular problem from using FSL preprocessed
data in SPM but it will make your life much easier if you redo the first
level modelling in SPM as you will need to provide DCM with
ROI-extracted time series and details about your experimental design in
a specific format.

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--