Hello,

I am trying to compile via the mcc matlab compiler a matlab script called
main.m. This script calls a function called preprocessing.m which is
located in an independent file in the same directory as the script main.m.
The function uses SPM commands ( like Slice Timing , Co-register etc). The
idea is to pass the scan to be processed to this preprocessing function and
write the output to a directory.

I would like to have a mcc compiled executable of main.m. However, the
executables that I have built so far is unable to locate spm functions. I
have tried following so far:

 mcc -m main.m preprocessing.m /path/to/spm12 -o test
./test

This output is:

Error in spm_select (line 110)

Error in spm_select (line 105)

Error in spm_select (line 92)

Error in spm_jobman (line 171)

Error in pre_processing_spm (line 9)

Error in preproc_wrapper (line 17)

Could you please tell me what is happening here?

I appreciate your time.

Thanks
Usha