Dear all,

This may be of interest to some of the readers of the Space Synax list
with a particular focus on workplace research. The timing is not really
fortunate for the Space Syntax community as the ERES conference will
take place exactly one week before the Space Syntax Symposium in Lisbon,
however it might be an opportunity for those travelling from further
afield to combine both.

It would be great to see Space Syntax research represented there.

Best,

Kerstin