This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Dear All,

A museum I work at (not the below) is potentially going to be used as a film location. It’s a 19th century building with in situ industrial machinery that cannot be moved and will therefore be in the way/part of the shot. I’ve worked with telly before and they were fairly awful, wanting to hack stuff apart etc., but I wondered if anyone ever made a written agreement/requirement list to be signed prior to filming to help safeguard large collections/building structures etc. Any advice would be much appreciated too!

With thanks,
Roz

Roz Currie

Curator

Islington Local History Centre and Museum
Finsbury Library

245 St John Street

London

EC1V 4NB

020 7527 3235

www.islington.gov.uk/heritage

This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please be aware that information in this email may be confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST