Dear Colleagues,

Hope this finds you well and that this is of interest.

In case you weren't able to attend Nick Hillman's lecture on the TEF at the University of Greenwich last week, please find below a link to the recording with slides on our vimeo page.

https://vimeo.com/193678457/ee048549d1?

Our next open lecture will be delivered by Dr Beverley Crooks, Brunel University who will be? discussing the topic of 'Approaching Widening Participation in HE'. The lecture will take place on the Greenwich Campus, Queen Anne 065.? More information available here:

http://www2.gre.ac.uk/about/faculty/eddev/study/open-lecture-series

The Educational Development Unit open lecture series is free to attend. No registration required?.
You can also stream this lecture live on the day via this link: http://bit.ly/edulecturescrooks?

All best wishes,

Dr Danielle Tran BA, MA, FHEA, PhD
Senior Lecturer in Learning, Teaching & Professional Development
Educational Development Unit
University of Greenwich
QM162 Maritime Greenwich Campus
London SE10 9LS
Telephone: 02083319640?

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.