We are recruiting 3 educational developers and 1 project officer to join the wonderful team at the Leicester Learning Institute. Staff:student partnership and digital education are our priority. Two of the educational developers are permanent positions to take forward student and staff digital literacies, the other is a 2-year fixed term with an emphasis on assessment. The project officer is also fixed term.

The adverts have just gone live, with a closing date of 16 January 2017. Please consider applying, or pass onto someone else who might be interested. I would love to hear from you. I will send a reminder in the New Year, and apologies if you get this more than once!

The details are available through the University of Leicester vacancies page at https://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/jobs/opportunities - search under the Department: Leicester Learning Institute.

Festive greetings to all,

Frances

Dr Frances Deepwell