Marta,

These are very useful, thank you for sharing. The wording of the PIS regarding sharing and retention in particular is something I will be taking to our faculties of Medicine and Health Sciences whose current PIS are somewhat in contradiction with our Research Data policy.

Isobel

+++

Isobel Stark

Research Data Development Manager

Hartley Library, University of Southampton

Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 4216

Email: [log in to unmask]