Hi, John,

There are several medical researchers I know who have successfully used REDCap as part of their clinical data collection and management solution. It is particularly designed for exactly the type of study described (surveys & measurement collection), and may form one part of the overall data management solution that Robert is looking for. It assists in survey management and database creation, and

I would encourage you both to take a close look at it.

https://www.project-redcap.org
https://projectredcap.org/about/

Best,
Amy
Amy Nurnberger, Research Data Manager
Center for Digital Research and Scholarship
Columbia University / 212.851.2827
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ORCID: 0000-0002-5931-072X
Twitter: @DataAtCU