Pauline Ward, Research Data Service Assistant

tel: 0131 651 5277

From: WRIGHT FIONA [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 December 2016 12:09
Subject: [repositoryfringe] Repository Fringe 2017 - Save the date and expressions of interest

Dear Repository Community,

We are pleased to announce that Repository Fringe 2017 (Repo Fringe) will take place on Thursday 3 & Friday 4 August at the John McIntyre Conference Centre, Edinburgh.

Repo Fringe is a conference for repository managers and others interested in research data and publication repositories to come together to discuss emerging issues and the latest policy and technological advances. Participation is a key element - the event is designed to encourage all attendees to share their repository experiences and expertise.

The 2017 programme is yet to be decided, so in the nature of participation we are looking to the repository community for inspiration. If you have any ideas/themes/subjects/projects that you would like to see discussed at Repo Fringe, please email me at [log in to unmask]  and we will try and build these into the programme.

You can access previous years' presentations and notes in our repository at the following link https://www.era.lib.ed.ac.uk/handle/1842/2403

We look forward to hearing from you,

The Repository Fringe 2017 Organising Committee

Fiona Wright, Chair, on behalf of the Organising Committee

Fiona Wright

Scholarly Communications Assistant

Scholarly Communications, Research and Learning, Library and University Collections